Cross-Origin Access Issue Following Upgrade to Zoom WebSDK

I recently implemented an upgrade, transitioning from Zoom WebSDK version 2.5.0 to 2.12.2. Following this update, an issue arose: when I visit the page where the Web SDK is integrated, an error message appears in my JavaScript console.

The error pertains to cross-origin access in ‘Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin “WEB SITE” from accessing a cross-origin frame.’

Notably, this problem has a disruptive effect, specifically blocking the statistical call functionality of another service.
In this case, it affects the video player statistics provided by Vimeo.

I would also like to add that this is not an isolated incident;
the same issue has been reported by other users. There’s an active thread discussing the problem on the Zoom Developer Forum, found at Blocked a frame with origin from accessing a cross origin frame in web sdk 2.10.1. Therefore, it’s clear that this issue is causing disruption for a wider user base, not just my application."

are you using “cross-origin isolated” or “credentialless” header to enable SharedArrayBuffer for Gallery View?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.