Cross Origin Isolation - Angular meetingsdk-sample-angular

Hello there, it’s just a petition for more documentation with this great one repository

Error
The issue is that one recently bcs of Google version 92 where Cross-Origin Isolated pages makes that iframe where a participant can’t see its self camera, tried to apply tutorial brang by admin but with Angular isn’t enough so problem can’t be solved specially trying to see if Nginx is necessary and how to apply meeting.html and helper.html

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Clone zoom/meetingsdk-sample-angular repo
  2. Startup repo in a server (not localhost)
  3. Trying to watch itself camera

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome 92

Hey @diegoroberto,

When it comes to the headers in that document, you would just want to make sure that they are sent by the HTTP server that you’re using. When developing, this would be the Angular Development server.

When it comes to the Cross Isolation, you can alternatively enabled the SharedArrayBuffer Origin Trial to allow the use of the API without Cross Isolation - until Chrome 96.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for keep asking but still can’t totally understand.

Do I have to send the Cross Isolation in all Zoom petition (HTTP Header) from Angular, right?

Also is there a way to know if I’ve created and setted correctly the Origin Trial that created from Chrome?

Hey @diegoroberto,

Not a problem, I’m happy to help! Yes, send the HTTP headers with the Angular pages that your app serves.

You can use the following guide to test if SharedArrayBuffers is available on the page:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.