cURL call to get users with JWT token - not working

Hi @captainben99
Thanks for reaching out back and sorry if there is any confusion about it.

I just wanted to clarify certain things here:

1. Is the SDK App just for creating a JWT to use the client? If so, why does it have an OAuth token facility in the credentials? I got the client view working fine with the token created, your answer seems to say that is all that app is good for, joining a meeting using the client. Is the OAuth part of SDK apps meant to then create a zak token for the host to use? This is super duper unclear. I want to join meetings from my site and I want to sign up members for webinars from my site, does that multiple apps? Uggh.

Sorry if I provided the wrong information. So with your SDK app, you will use the client ID and client credentials to generate a signature and join the client, as well with the OAuth part you will be able to generate an access token to access our Rest API endpoints.

Here is a helpful link about this

So in your case, (referring to the first post) you should be able to use your client ID and client secret to generate access tokens, using the OAuth protocol and once you get that access token you will be able to access our rest APIs

Let me know if this helps
Elisa