Custom disclaimer handling

Hi!

Is there a way to handle a custom disclaimer using ZoomSDK (custom UI)?

For example, a user should agree to the disclaimer to join a meeting. Can I handle it now to display this custom disclaimer for a user?

And if there isn’t a way to handle it now, should I create a topic in the feature requests category?

Thank you!

Hi @anton.yereshchenko, thanks for the post.

I am not aware of anything that would allow for this with a custom UI. There is a similar feature being added to the SDK in the next release, so I will check and see if we can expand the functionality of that to also support custom disclaimers.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , It would be nice!

When do you plan make a next release?

Thanks!

Hi @anton.yereshchenko,

After checking with the team, it does not seem that this feature will be related to the one in the upcoming release. This will need to be added in a future release, as it will not be possible to add it to the upcoming release.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom thank you for the answer,

I see, it would be super to get it in a future release!

Thank you for your input!

Please reach out in a new post if you require any additional assistance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @jon.zoom,

I want to congratulate all Zoom team with the new SDK release where M1 processor has supported!
I guess it’s a control point. But what have you planed next?
Is there a some news about the custom disclaimer feature in future release?

Thank you for any information!

1 Like

Hey @anton.yereshchenko,

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:
We do not have any info about this feature quite yet, but we will keep you updated!

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.