When the waiting room is disabled for the meeting the custom disclaimer is not displayed anymore when a participant joins the meeting. But when the waiting room is enabled the custom disclaimer is displayed before a participant can join the meeting.
Which iOS Client SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Enable custom disclaimer for the zoom account
- Start a meeting with the waiting room disabled
- Join the meeting as a participant
- Custom disclaimer is not shown, participant able to join the meeting without agreeing to the custom disclaimer
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- OS: iOS14.4.1
Also, is there any way to detect if the user agreed/cancelled the custom disclaimer via the SDK?