Custom invitation method

I am integrating Zoom SDK in my Android project and I am facing an issue regarding custom invitation method. Actually, I tried a custom invitation mode in demo app and it is working fine but when I am trying to do the same in my existing project then its not working. I cannot see custom invitation method in existing project. I have changed package name in manifest folder and added code in config file. Please guide.

Manifest code:-
<activity android:name="com.geniusstudent.smp.otherfeatures.MyInviteActivity" android:label="@string/invite_acitivity_name" android:icon="@drawable/ic_launcher" android:theme="@style/ZMTheme.MainWindow" > <intent-filter> <action android:name="com.geniusstudent.smp.intent.action.MeetingInvite" /> <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> </intent-filter> </activity>

Config code:-
<bool name="zm_config_invite_by_only_action_meeting_invite">false</bool> <string name="zm_config_conf_activity">com.geniusstudent.smp.inmeetingfunction.zoommeetingui.CustomZoomUIActivity</string>

1 Like

I am also facing this same issue. The custom invitation activity is not listed in the invitations list

1 Like

Hi Prabha.onne,

After spending too much time, my issue has been resolved. In my case, package id in gradle and package name was different. So I had to change that and now custom invitation is listed. Please, check all the required things in gradle, manifest and also in config.xml. I hope it will work.

Hi,

Thanks for the post. Glad to hear that you have resolved the applicationId issue. If you would like to customize the invitation method, you may use the ZoomUIServicesetZoomUIDelegate(ZoomUIDelegate delegate); and then handle the event boolean onClickInviteButton(Context context, List<MeetingInviteMenuItem> inviteMenuList) to handle the invite menu.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply but I am very much disappointed with your late response. I have posted my issue 4 days before. It took my lot of time for resolving issue. Any way thank you for your message.

Hi harjinderbains01,

Thanks for the reply and pardon the late response. We have received a lot of support requests and demands recently, while we have limited bandwidth, we are expecting some delay here. Pardon the inconvenience caused by this and appreciate your understanding. Let me know if any other questions. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks harijinderbains01,

I did another fix in my app. As I was using different application id and package id for my application even after specifying the application id in the Manifest it was not working for me. Then I used $applicationId instead of hardcoding the package name. That fixed my error.

1 Like

Hi Prabha.onne,

I am glad to hear that you got your solution. Let me know if you have any other question in future. I am always ready for any help. So enjoy coding.

1 Like