Customer_key set by Android SDK is not reflected in API

Description
I set the customer_key on my JoinMeetingOptions before joining the meeting, but in a later call to the Past Meeting Participants API (https://api.zoom.us/v2/metrics/meetings/rLzrGqo+RiaO0pGLQvxNew==/participants?type=past), the participant record for the Android user had no id and their customer_key was blank, making it impossible to associate the user with ID we had set in the JoinMeetingOptions.

Which Android Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Schedule a Zoom meeting
  2. Set the customer_key field on JoinMeetingOptions, then join the meeting with those options
  3. End the meeting
  4. Call the metrics/meetings/{meetingUUID}/participants API with the UUID of the meeting

Expected: The customer_key value set by the Android client appears in the id field for the participant’s record in the metrics/meetings/{meetingUUID}/participants response

Actual: The customer_key value set by the client does not appear in any field of the participant’s record.

Screenshots
Screenshot of the API request with the missing id field:

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: Samsung Galaxy S9

Additional context
The ability to associate Zoom meeting participants with IDs under our control is mission-critical. We will have to downgrade to a previous SDK version until a workaround is found or a version which fixes this issue is released.

Hi @june.glave, thanks for the post.

There were some issues with this field, but it should be working on the latest version of the SDK. Can you please try updating to the latest version? Let me know if you are still experiencing issues and we can investigate further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.