Delete JWT app to stop notifications

Hi all,

We had a JWT token used for API - now we’ve successfully migrated to Server to Server OAuth but I’d like to stop getting daily emails telling me I need to migrate off the JWT (which is deactivated).

Is there some way we can delete these apps, especially as they’re deprecated? I would like to stop getting constant notifications that the app needs to be removed (despite there being no way to do this) and notices that the account which owns it no longer exists (which also can’t be changed).

Hi @Chloe-smyl
Thanks for reaching out to us.
I believe these emails are sent to all developers just to make sure that everyone is getting the notification.
I am not sure if there is a way to opt out of these emails but let me ask around and will come back to you with an update.
Cheers,
Elisa

Thanks for the reply. I’d rather not opt out of important notifications - instead, can we just delete apps that are no longer required (and going to be removed in September, anyway)?

@Chloe-smyl
I understand… as far as I know there is no way to delete the app but let me take a look into it and will come back to you with an update