Deleting a meeting with Meeting ID that is NOT unique

Hello,

I have a report that lists meetings for each user including their name, meeting id, start, stop, number of files etc…

I would like to delete a meeting via their meeting id but noticed that some users have the same meeting id. One particular user has the same meeting id 60+ times.

1. Why do some users have the same meeting id across multiple days/years?
  2. Is it possible to delete the meeting with more parms than just the meeting id

Thank You!

Hi @john.zotter

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community! I am happy to help here!

1. Why do some users have the same meeting id across multiple days/years?

This could be due to the fact that these users are using their Personal Meeting Room to host all these meetings, instead of generating a new meeting every time.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203276937-Using-Personal-Meeting-ID-PMI-

1. Is it possible to delete the meeting with more parms than just the meeting id

You could pass occurrences ids if any of those meeting are recurrent or use the meeting UUID associated with the meeting.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Thanks Elisa,

Where can I get/pull a list of meeting UUIDs?

Of course @john.zotter

You could get past meeting instances with the following endpoint:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.