Desktop Client C++ examples

Hi all.

Where can I find a good examples for getting started code.

Hi @sagy.harpaz,

Welcome to the community forum.

You can download the Zoom Desktop Client SDK Examples here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/windows/getting-started/install-sdk

This includes an example that you can tweak and run.

Thanks,
Alex

The examples are not too easy to understand.
Is there any tutorial how to start develop with desktop client sdk?

Hey @sagy.harpaz,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Currently, we do not have getting started applications for Windows, however the SDK download does include a sample application. If there is a certain step you are having trouble with, I am happy to assist you :slight_smile: Have you been able to import the SDK into your application?

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks @Michael_Condon for the response.

I tell you what I want to do…

I want to create an application that doing some audio processing, I ran the sdk_demo_v2 and it ran successfully but I didn’t understand how to generate JWT tokens, should I need to create it from the developer section?
If I want to integrate ths SDK with my application do I need the JWT tokens or the sdk key and the secret key are enough?

Basically what I need to do is integrate my audio process in zoom meeting.

Thanks
Sagy

Hey @sagy.harpaz,

I understand, JWT’s are very tricky at first. However, I wrote a small tutorial on how to generate a sample JWT: “auth sdk failed” when running zoom sdk demo - #7 by Michael_Condon

You need a JWT. It is not safe to use your SDK key and secret. The only reason the SDK allows for this is for troubleshooting purposes. In production, you would have a JWT generated outside of your application everytime you need one.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon
Still not working.
I followed your instructions and got invalid signature error

Hey @sagy.harpaz,

Where are you getting an invalid signature error? Can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon
Thanks, I forgot to update but I already succeed.

Another question.
As far as I understand, for audio processing I need to use the video SDK and not the client SDK right?

Hey @sagy.harpaz,

That is correct. Access to raw audio is only publicly available to developers using the Video SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.