Digital signage settings

I have several questions regarding Digital Signage for Zoom Rooms. My use case involves displaying a custom image (let’s call it “Greeting”) on the screen of Zoom Room device at all times. Then, after a meeting ends, another image (let’s call it “Thank you”) should be displayed for some time.

My questions are:

1. If I login to Zoom Room device with ZR-CSAPI, the image disappears. Is it intentional? Is it possible to avoid this?
  2. Is it possible to switch images programmatically (preferably via ZR-CSAPI, but any means will do), to display “Thank you” image after a meeting, but eventually switch it to “Greeting”?
  3. I’ve set “Start displaying content 0 min after a meeting ends” in Digital Signage settings of my room, yet the image is shown not immediately after a meeting (approximately 30 seconds pass). Is it possible to achieve the desired effect?

Okay, I’ve solved questions 1 and 3 by setting the image “Greeting” as a background image.

Question 2 remains: is it possible to display an image after a meeting for a certain period of time, say 2 minutes, and then display the pre-configured background image again?

Hey @alexander.zarubkin,

For your second question, we do not have a way to programmatically switch the background image of a Zoom Room. Feel free to add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.