Do a custom UI for iOS swift

Hello, so I want to create custom UI for iOS swift, is there any sample project available?
Is there any best method to get host screen instead using user id?
Thank you

Hey @janTatang,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

We do not have an official guide for this yet, but I wrote a short tutorial for this here: I want to add a custom button in the meeting option toolbar in my zoom app in ios. I see there are provisions to hide or show the toolbar or even specific buttons. But is there any way to add a custom button in the toolbar under more in IOS? - #9 by Michael_Condon

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon
thanks for your answer

is there any example to get Host ID or only display host screen?
because I call a MobileRTCVideoView process on onWaitingRoomStatusChange(_:) and if there’s a lot of attenders in the room it would take a long time to checking all userID to determine it’s host or not.

Thank you

is there a method from the API that is faster than doing a loop to check which user is the host ?
temporarily i do this

let userList = meetingService.getInMeetingUserList()
userList.map { usersId in
      for userId in usersId {
           if meetingService.isHostUser(UInt(userId)) {
               print("UserID that is the host is \(meetingService.userInfo(byID: UInt(userId)))")
           }
      }
 }

is there a more practical way?

Hey @janTatang @sigitcode,

We do not have an interface for this unfortunately, but you can listen to the callback onMeetingHostChange and store the hostID that way.

Thanks!
Michael

Hello @Michael_Condon

so after I follow a guide you share for ios finaly I can implement it on swift.
So there a think I want to ask.

I do a test when I input wrong room password, and I got a pop-up like in the picture

is posible to make it not display popup like on the picture when I input wrong password? I already implement MobileRTC.shared().getMeetingSettings()?.enableCustomMeeting = true

Thank you

Hey @janTatang

If you implement the onJoinMeetingInfo delegate callback in MobileRTCMeetingServiceDelegate, the popup will not appear and you can enter the required info programmatically.

Thanks!
Michael

thanks for your guide, it’s working

Hey @janTatang,

Awesome! Happy to hear :slight_smile:

Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.