Do we need the whole Zoom Video SDK for flutter zoom video integration?

Hello there,

I want to ask one query regarding the Video SDK.
The query is : If we implement Zoom Video SDK in flutter, at that time we need to implement the whole SDK with all the files which causes the hanging issue for the application and user cannot able to use the app smoothly. So, The app is not created as user perspective.

Moreover, I reviewed that if we are using this SDK, the app size is also increased and created a large size APK, which is also take more time to install in the device.

can we avoid some files from SDK, which are unnecessary, then it would help us to solve the issue.

Please share your feedback on this point.
Looking forward to hearing back to you.

Thanks in advance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @pinal.dhaduk ,

Current we do not support modular splitting for the SDK.

You mentioned there is an issue where users are not able to use the app smoothly/ hanging issues. Could you elaborate more on this? I’m wondering if this is a bug / performance issue.

Thanks!

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

Here is the deep explanation of the current issue:
I run the video SDK app in 2 different devices.
From one device, I have created a session and from second device I have joined a session. Afterwards, when I used the app as a user perspective such as video on/off, voice on/off, screen share, etc… at that moment both devices app is hanging and take a lot of time to perform a function.

Device details:
First device : Samsung Galaxy S10
Android OS Version : 12

Second device : Google pixel 3a XL
Android OS version : 12

@pinal.dhaduk ,

I’m currently looking at this, will get back to you

Hey @chunsiong.zoom

Thank you for focusing on this issue.
Looking forward to hearing back to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @chunsiong.zoom
I hope you are well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any update regarding above issue?

We have identified an issue with the current beta version, and will be planning a fix in the upcoming release

@chunsiong.zoom
Thanks for your response.
We are eagerly waiting for the updated upcoming version of the Zoom Video SDK.

However, Till then Do you have any alternative solution for this ?

This quick fix is only for beta version 0.0.1

Please try to

• comment out the updateVideoInfo() in lib/screens/call_screen.dart, line: 187”
  • change Navigator.pushNamed to Navigator.popAndPushNamed in function onLeaveSession located at line 942 in call_screen.dart

Thanks for your suggestions, We will apply soon in our demo code.

Kind regards,
Pinal Dhaduk.

please let me know if you encounter any additional issues, your input is super valuable during this beta phrase.

1 Like

Hey there ,
I am using the zoom video SDK for flutter and as soon as I create a session , within 15 seconds of creating the session the whole app crashes.

Device Details

Name : Google Pixel 6 Pro
Android OS : Android 11.0

Error I am facing when crash occurs :

W/ideosdk_example( 3128): type=1400 audit(0.0:109): avc: denied { ioctl } for path=“socket:[63425]” dev=“sockfs” ino=63425 ioctlcmd=0x8927 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c123,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c123,c256,c512,c768 tclass=udp_socket permissive=0 app=com.flutterzoom.videosdk_example

W/AudioTrack( 3128): Use of stream types is deprecated for operations other than volume control

W/AudioTrack( 3128): See the documentation of AudioTrack() for what to use instead with android.media.AudioAttributes to qualify your playback use case

W/ideosdk_example( 3128): type=1400 audit(0.0:110): avc: denied { ioctl } for path=“socket:[63425]” dev=“sockfs” ino=63425 ioctlcmd=0x8927 scontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c123,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:untrusted_app:s0:c123,c256,c512,c768 tclass=udp_socket permissive=0 app=com.flutterzoom.videosdk_example

F/ideosdk_exampl( 3128): java_vm_ext.cc:577] JNI DETECTED ERROR IN APPLICATION: use of invalid jobject 0xa8fe223c

F/ideosdk_exampl( 3128): java_vm_ext.cc:577] from us.zoom.internal.RTCConfSessionInfo us.zoom.internal.RTCConference.getSessionInfoImpl()

The error coming on the console is much more than what I have put here but I am in dire need of integrating this ASAP. Support on how to resolve this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Sidharth

@sidharth2 , could you create an additional thread in future so it might be easier for others to search? Thanks!

Meanwhile, does this error happen on your emulator as well?

One thing which I might try, would be to uninstall the app on your device and redeploy the app. There should be prompts for camera, video and other peripherals in the first 10 seconds on app launch