I am specc’ing a system with the following description, and wondering if something like this exists already - before land up developing it myself. It’s for an educational institution who has the need to have multiple meetings with student/applicants/parents - given by lecturers at their own schedules.
- Web-based system forms a “wrapper” around a Zoom account (pro or above i guess), so that lecturers do not have to access the zoom account
- Lecturers can create and manage Meetings via the wrapper and not have to go into the zoo account and see Meetings set by other lecturers. Lectures can configure all the settings themselves through the wrapper web-app.
- Lecturer can set a Meeting to be broadcast via Youtube - even without setting up the permissions described here and without having access to the YouTube account as an admin who can create scheduled broadcasts - its all done via the wrapper web-app.
- Students/applicants would be joining the Meetings via invitations sent out automatically by the web-app, based on prior registration.
- Some kind of integration with Google Calendar - so that both lecturers and students will have the event on their calendar.
Items #1 and #2 (which i think are the core features) i would assume must exist already as an app? Would appreciate any leads or suggestions.