Does Android SDK have x86 support?

I had seen that demo does not support run on  emulator, because I do not have a mobile phone that is x86 platform, so I want to ask whether  Zoom Android SDK  support to run on x86 target? If it can, Is there any code I should add on the demo? 

Hi Qian:

In order for the app to run on x86, all the binary files in your app should target on ARM, binary translator will translate them to support x86. If the app contains other binary files that target on x86, the developer should delete those files to let the app to run. If the app has binary files target on x86, it also should have the file that target on ARM.

Best

I know the document  said that “In order for the app to run on x86, all the binary files in your app should target on ARM, binary translator will translate them to support x86. If the app contains other binary files that target on x86, the developer should delete those files to let the app to run. If the app has binary files target on x86, it also should have the file that target on ARM.”  But I am confused, how can I use binary translator ? I had downloaded the zoom-mobilertc-android-studio demo, I do not know what should I do to make this demo run on X86 target?What code should I add to this demo? Thanks a lot.

Hi Qian,

If you are using sample, you don’t need to add any code, just follow the rules in the documentation and you should good to go. Let us know if you have any issue.

Best