I need to add a button in my web site (custom calendar view) to create a meeting with some data (start date, password, etc). This button should do one of the following:
- Call the SDK to create programmatically a meeting and retrieve the join url to set it in our calendar view.
- Or to open in a web view the meeting creation form with preloaded data and then retrieve the join url.
This solution has the following limitations:
- Just 100 meetings can be created each day.
- The creator of the meeting is always the same person.
- It is a bit complex to develop.
Thanks in advanced.