Email notification not getting to host while creating meeting

Is the issue mentioned in below thread has released in October? If yes, could you please provide the any changes from our end as not getting email while creating meeting.

Hey @Srinivas_Yalala

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

I am looking for host to get email from during meeting creation through ZOOM API.

Someone mentioned that, this is bug fix and will be delivered in Oct month in the link: Host not getting any schedule/update meeting emails

Please let us know what has been fixed and any parameters need to added in the script to receive email to host by zoom api.

Hi @Srinivas_Yalala,

Thanks for following up on this. I believe that a fix for this will be included in our next release, but I’ve just followed up with our engineering team to confirm. (ZOOM-184087)

I’ll be happy to follow up with you here shortly.

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.