Embed zoom video to a web server

Hi @tommy I checked Web Native SDK document. It requires jwt authentication.
Is there is an way to embed Zoom meeting using Web SDK for an OAuth app?

Hi @tommy. Unfortunately, Web SDK is still very primitive and doesnā€™t fits very well in my situation here. I still would like to use Zoom Web Client.

Iā€™m already managing to have an embedded Meeting inside an iframe, but Iā€™m not being able to have WEBINARS. I tried to append that uel={base64EncodedEmail} but it just doesnā€™t works.

Still saying ā€œUser email requiredā€. Anything I could do?

Hey @raul,

Apologies for the late reply.

Yes you can, just hard code the meeting number and password in the ZoomMtg.join function.

Thanks,
Tommy

Happy to hear you got it working @VincentV! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hey @zeroemme0m,

Currently it is not possible to call a contact within the Zoom Web SDK.

Feel free to add this as a feature request here: #feature-requests

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @dharminder,

To embed Zoom into a website, please use the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @CCIC,

The Web SDK does not support breakout rooms or interpretation yet.

We are working to support these features in the future.

Stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @123.sourav,

At this time you have to use a JWT App type to integrate with the Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @gabrielsmelo.dev,

The Web SDK matches the Web Client. You will need to use the Web SDK to embed webinars into your website.

Thanks,
Tommy

Tankā€™s Tommy.

Good Job.

bye

2 Likes

Thanks @zeroemme0m! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hi,

I am using iframe.

<iframe src="https://zoom.us/wc/<?php echo $row['meeting_id'] ?>/join?prefer=1&un=<?php echo $response['host_id'] ?>&pwd=<?php echo $response['password'] sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin" allow="microphone; camera; style="border:none; height: 600px; width: 100%;" ></iframe>

I have this message all time.

Please help me.

Thanks

Hi Tommy,

I am working the iframe and my code is

I am attaching the image also please do through the error help me out of this. Also wish to mention that I have gone through the entire conversation. And I tried many solutions also. Still this is the situation.

Abhijith SP

Hey @loran.simon,

Unfortunately we do not support embedding Zoom meetings in iFrames.

Please see the solution:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @abhijith.sp,

Please post this in #web-sdk and fill out the post template so we have enough information to assist you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks every one for your questions and the replies from Zoom team. We are able to link our web-based CRM application (PHP, Zend framework) with zoom based on the instructions, questions and answers posted here.

One issue that we are facing now is that the gallery view of the participants is NOT available for the host. But the participants are able to see the gallery view!!!

I am still playing with the codeā€¦ Mean time, if you can help, please

Thanks
Sekar

:cry:
@tommy what is the other mechanism to embed Zoom meeting in a web page. I have created an oAuth app that allows users to create a home for their zoom meetings.

@gabrielsmelo.dev How are you using Zoom Web Client? Are you embedding Zoom Web Client in your app? Can you give me a pointer on how you are do that?

Through an iframe, @123.sourav

:pray: :+1: Thanks @gabrielsmelo.dev do you have a code spinet/ gist to refer? Or we can jump into a short call sometime next week, if you are okay with that.

I believe when @tommy said

Unfortunately we do not support embedding Zoom meetings in iFrames.

ā€¦ he means Zoom will not provide answer queries for the iFrame questions. Tommy, please correct me if you are wrong.

I have created a iframe which is working in laptop but the same code is not working in mobile. It was working properly earlier but suddenely stopped working. Following code implemented:

Can you pl help me and let me know what changes need to be done to view in the mobile.