Embed zoom video to a web server

@tommy
I am new to the forum and I haven’t been able to upload code after trying many times. What should I do?
I am testing the upload code.

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
 <meta charset="utf-8">
</head>
<body onload="myFunction()">
<div class="iframe-container" style="overflow: hidden; padding-top: 56.25%; position: relative;">
     <iframe id="mainIframe" src="https://zoom.us/wc/2539784636/join?prefer=1&pwd=Nm9iRDBROXFiT2NYMytDb3VjUjZtUT09&&un=zhangc" allow="microphone;camera"  sandbox="allow-forms allow-scripts allow-same-origin"  style="border: 0; height: 100%; left: 0; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 100%;"  frameborder="0"></iframe>
 </div>
</body>
</html>

it looks like works. :joy:
These are my codes, please help to see, the code is very simple, I don’t know where the problem lies,
thank you very much

Hey @zhaosx,

I am confused about the issue, it is working for me.

Can you not hear anything, or can you not automatically join the meeting via “computer audio”?

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m very sorry, I didn’t describe it clearly, which confuses you.
I used two browsers for testing,
Safari 12.1 (14607.1.40.1.4) works fine, clicking the [ Start Video] button will prompt to open the camera. But Chrome (79.0.3945.79) can’t do this, without prompting whether to allow it. Instead, it prompts you to modify your privacy settings, and cannot modify settings in privacy settings.

When clicking the [Start Video] button, it prompts:
WX20191218-172400@2x|689x466

Hey @host,

We make every effort of maintaining a high-level of professionalism on our forums, I fear this comment is outside our general conduct.

For further customization with the audio and video settings, I suggest using our Web SDK instead of the iFrame.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @zhaosx, thanks for providing further details,

It is correct that Chrome prompts the user to allow the mic and camera. This is Chrome functionality, and allows Zoom users to control their privacy.

Safari does not have Computer Audio: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214629443-Zoom-Web-Client#h_2da60ac7-455e-466f-85d1-974aa68f0703

For further customization I suggest you try using our Web SDK.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy, thanks for your patience.
I have run the SDK demo, it looks like what i wanted.
But there are still some questions to confirm, and I hope to get confirmation from you.

1. With the Web SDK, can I modify the layout of the screen display? For example, I don’t want chat and screen sharing. Can I block it?
  2. Using WebSDK seems to be the same with using a browser directly. I can only see myself and an activator. Can’t I see all the participants like a mobile app?

Hey @zhaosx,

Yes you can hide the Chat and Screenshare with the property in the Init object:

https://zoom.github.io/sample-app-web/ZoomMtg.html#init

isSupportChat: false
screenShare: false
showPureSharingContent: false

Unfortunately we do not have Gallery View on the Zoom Web Client and Web SDK yet.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you very much for your last answer,
I researched the document link you provided and found it very useful, but I want to make a further limitation: only the conference initiator can share the screen, and the participants cannot. These properties don’t seem to be enough at the moment. Can they be achieved?
On the App, I found that I can make such a restriction, can I set it when called through the API?
I means this: https://zoom.github.io/sample-app-web/ZoomMtg.html#init

@tommy, why are you not answering? I am understanding that you can’t fix the bug (sound in embedding the Zoom Web Client in an iFrame)?

Hey @zhaosx, happy to help!

You can programmatically change the settings for each participant / host joining the meeting.

Or you can try limiting the screenshare settings to just the host in the Zoom profile and account settings:

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @host,

I am not able to reproduce your issue. Please provide the following:

1. Exact description of the issue, including what browsers / devices.

2. Steps to reproduce the error.

3. A link to your code so I can test locally, or a link to your development / production site so I can test on there.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

You can programmatically change the settings for each participant / host joining the meeting.
Or you can try limiting the screenshare settings to just the host in the [Zoom profile]
Actually, what I want is that I can preset these when I create a meeting by calling the API.

Maybe what I said confuses you, the specific background like this,

1. A web application with frontend and backend separation.
  2. The Frontend integrates the WebSDK to participate in a meeting, and the Backend integrates the API to create a meeting.
  3. After the Backend creates a meeting, the Frontend will get a meeting ID and jump directly into it.

In the third step above, when creating a meeting, it can set only the meeting initiator to share the screen. Rather than blocking the screen sharing of participants after creating a meeting, as you said.
Just like we know the settings on the picture below, can I set them when I create a meeting?

Best Regards.
Rhyme Zhao

Hey @zhaosx,

Yep that is the correct flow. You can implement logic in the middle of Step 3. if the user joining is not the host, then set the screen share settings to false for that user via the screenShare: false and showPureSharingContent: false properties on the Init meeting function.

Unfortunately there is no way to set this setting via the meeting APIs at this time.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi,
The iframe is working for me, but it is possible to have only the ZOOM logo and not full page
Thanks

Hey @and_v_br, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

I am not sure what you mean, please provide screenshots.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy, so I use the code that you provide , but I

do not want the "zoom page open ", only when someone clicks in the logo

Hey @and_v_br,

I suggest hiding the Zoom iFrame with CSS or JavaScript until the user clicks on the Zoom logo.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you for this! is it a way you can provide the embed code for the login itself. Please see photo example below…

Hey @estevescreativegroup, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

To integrate Zoom login, use our OAuth flow.

For additional unrelated questions, please create a new topic in the Zoom API category.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi there

I have my meeting running in an iframe, and then displaying this on a TV in my meeting room, but since there’s no mouse/keyboard hooked up to it I have no way of closing the Join Audio pop up that appears, so it just stays there taking up 30% of the screen.

Is there anyway to programmatically get the meeting audio pop up to away or not show up at all, or maybe have it go away on it’s own after a certain period of time of not interacting with it or something?

Any help would be appreciated!