Embeding Zoom Webinars SDK into a wordpress site

HI All

I need a bit of advice please. I am building a community site for our members and we will be doing webinars and roundtables. Looking at the meetings vs Webinasr I have come to the conclusion that Webinars will be the best option as I can have upto 100 participants as the panel so can use the webinars functionality to also run roundtables.

When running the webinar or roundtable I want to ensure that the Webinar is run in the platform and doesn’t take you out into the zoom platform and I understand for this to work we need to embed the Zoom Webinar SDK into our wordpress/memeberpreshass site. Is this correct?

Also has anyone done this and if you have, is all the Zoom webinar functionality available when embedding the SDK?

Thanks

Hey @ismail.ali,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Yes, that’s right! You can embed the Zoom Web SDK in your website in order to keep visitors on your website while hosting a webinar.

If you wish to embed Zoom on your site or app, you will likely want to use a combination of our APIs (for creating and scheduling live meetings) and our Web SDK (for embedding the Zoom Meeting/video experience on your site/app).

When it comes to the Web SDK, I recommend reviewing our guide on building an app with the web sdk and using our Sample Web App as a reference.

Here are some APIs that you can consider using within your application:

You can authenticate with our APIs using a JWT App or an OAuth App. With that being said, you’ll want to make sure that you use the API Key and Secret found in a JWT app in order to authenticate for the Web SDK.

Let me know if that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.