Description
I got the error code 200 no privilage on create user API

Error
{{
“code”: 200,
“message”: “No privilege.”
}}

**Which App Type (JWT )
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hi @haidar

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
Could you please share with me the request body that you are sending when trying to create an user?
Thanks,
Elisa

Hi Elissa
Today I was trying to make meetings using zoom API and eventually, I got success in it.
Everything is working fine.
But I have a concern regarding this.
When I have to make an API call for creating a meeting, it requires API Key & Secret Key in order to generate jwt token.
And that is good for security purposes.
But as I am working on a Tele-Health project where there are Doctors as well as Hospitals. Hospitals will create a zoom meeting for Doctors in order to take a TeleCall.
If I have 10 Doctors in my database and every hospital want to create a meeting, then I need to have API Keys & Secret Keys in order to create meeting through their (Doctors ) email ids.
In this case, I will need to register every doctor on the zoom marketplace in order to achieve API Keys & Secret Keys. And this process would be done manually.
This would be time taking process if I get API Key & Secret Key for every doctor and store them in my system so as to they can make API calls for creating meetings.
So is there any way to get API Key & Secret Key for any email address through some kind of API call.

I have seen an API in your postman zoom API collection to create users.
We are ready to buy Pro Plan for this

Hospitals to Doctors call and each of the Doctors should be joined as a Host
please help

@elisa.zoom
Today I was trying to make meetings using zoom API and eventually, I got success in it.
Everything is working fine.
But I have a concern regarding this.
When I have to make an API call for creating a meeting, it requires API Key & Secret Key in order to generate jwt token.
And that is good for security purposes.
But as I am working on a Tele-Health project where there are Doctors as well as Hospitals. Hospitals will create a zoom meeting for Doctors in order to take a TeleCall.
If I have 10 Doctors in my database and every hospital want to create a meeting, then I need to have API Keys & Secret Keys in order to create meeting through their (Doctors ) email ids.
In this case, I will need to register every doctor on the zoom marketplace in order to achieve API Keys & Secret Keys. And this process would be done manually.
This would be time taking process if I get API Key & Secret Key for every doctor and store them in my system so as to they can make API calls for creating meetings.
So is there any way to get API Key & Secret Key for any email address through some kind of API call.

I have seen an API in your postman zoom API collection to create users.
We are ready to buy Pro Plan for this

Hospitals to Doctors call and each of the Doctors should be joined as a Host
please help

Hi @haidar,

Im happy to hear that you were able to create meetings through our API.
Are you using a JWT app in order to create those meetings?

If that is the case, with the one JWT App, you can generate a JWT Token and use it to make API requests for all users on your Zoom account (all the doctors in one hospital for example)

Once you have your JWT Token, you can pass in the userId or user email to create meetings for anyone on the account.

So instead of generating a set of API key and secrets for each Doctor, you could do it for each Hospital (Main account) and then add all the doctors as users of the Main account.

Regarding to the endpoint to create users, yes you can use this endpoint to create users, but you can not generate API key and secrets through an API call

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions
Thanks
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.