Error code 200, no permission - when trying to create a meeting

Description
One of my clients started receiving this error when creating meetings. I cannot reproduce on any other environment so I’m digging into their specific integration, just asked to refresh their integration again.

Is there any specific action that can cause this? This is application-wide for every user on their account.

Error
{“code”:200,“message”:“No permission.”}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth Account Level

Which Endpoint/s?
/users/{userId}/meetings

I am also having the same problem. I am hitting the create meeting API with user id provided in My Zomm profile -> Personal meeting ID. This is the error
{

"code": 200,

"message": "No permission."

}

I am using oauth2 authentication.

Hey @mac, @rahul7,

Can you share the userId you are passing in and the request body JSON so I can debug the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

By user you mean the email of a person I tried to create a meeting for?

How would you like me to share this? I can’t seem to find a way to PM you. This was a live issue with real user data that I wasn’t able to replicate locally.

I have captured access token from back then for that particular user - would this be of any use?

Hey @mac,

If you are using the email instead of the userID, please email it to developersupport@zoom.us with these details.

You can also try using me instead of the user email if this is a User Level OAuth app.

Thanks,
Tommy