Error Popup: The Meeting number is not found

Description
I am integrating client web sdk into a project and am able to join the meeting using dummy users. But, if I close the browser or keep the tab idle for a some time / refresh 2-3 times and tries to use the same meeting in the same tab, upon reload, the error pops up and says “the meeting number is not found”.
Surprisingly, I haven’t change anything in the configurations and the meeting id remains the same as I log it to console.

Which version?
@zoomus/websdk”: “1.8.3”,

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Join / start meeting and add others(optional)
  2. keep the tab idle
  3. revisit the tab after some time, say 1hour and refresh(either manual or browser does it automatically) or refresh the meeting after joining 2-3 times
  4. See error in 1st screenshot below

Response JSON Objects in Console

1. After Init method:
    errorCode: 0
    errorMessage: null
    method: “init”
    result: null

2. Immediately after success of init method prints:
    errorCode: 3707
    errorMessage: “The meeting number is not found.”
    method: “join”
    result: “The meeting number is not found.”

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Laptop
  • Version: 10
  • Browser: Chrome

What is the possible way to avoid getting this error. I cannot have a meeting up and running and getting this pop up in the middle of the meeting.

@tommy any help will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hey @yatinkapur02,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. When this happens, do you see any errors in the console? Have you tested this with the latest version of the SDK? Please share the signature that you’re using when you see this issue as well and I’ll be sure to investigate this further.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,

There are no errors in the console.
Yes, tested on the latest SDK
Currently, signature is:

Thanks,
Yatin

Hey @yatinkapur02,

I’m not seeing an issue with the signature that you’re using. I also wasn’t able to reproduce this issue using our Sample Web App. Do you see the same issue on the Sample Web App shown there?

If not, would you be able to provide a public git repo of your code? I’ll use that to investigate further.

Thanks,
Max

Its a private repo, am afraid I will not be able to share the code.

Hey @yatinkapur02,

Thank you for the update. One more thing to make sure is that the host of the meeting is under the account that the client_id and client_secret are from. The Web SDK does not support starting meetings created under another account.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Yes we have verified the above ask and they are under the same account.

Hey @yatinkapur02 ,

Can you please upgrade to version 1.8.6 and make sure the meeting is a real meeting that has been created?

Let me know if that resolves the issue! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.