Error when initializing the SDK

hello, I’m trying to use the Video SDK on Windev Mobile from PC Soft. but I get an error when the apk is running, I initialize the SDK and call the initialize:

ZoomInstantSDKInitParams params = new ZoomInstantSDKInitParams ();
params.domain = “https://zoom.us”;
params.enableLog = true;
params.videoRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryModeHeap;
params.audioRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryModeHeap;
params.shareRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomInstantSDKRawDataMemoryModeHeap;

int ret = ZoomInstantSDK.getInstance (). initialize (getApplicationContext (), params);
if (ret! = ZoomInstantSDKErrors.Errors_Success) {
//
} else {
//

}

Hi @zkzkzkzkkain, thanks for using our SDK.

Can you please provide the full stack trace in text so that we can better assist?

Thanks!

hi @jon.zoom, thanks for responding. I downloaded the sample video SDK, and imported mobilertc.arr into my project. I created a sample button to run the code to initialize and call the SDK, but I’m getting an error…

thanks

my example is using java code to initialize sdk

Hi @zkzkzkzkkain,

I’m not seeing anything wrong with the code in your screenshot. Can you please provide the full stack trace from logcat? Without the stack trace, we cannot look into this further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.