Zoom SDK has not been initialized successfully

Hi, I am using your given example 2 and when i am running this application its showing me Zoom SDK has not been initialized successfully. How to resolve this issue?? Help me

Is this issue was resolved. I am also getting the same.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the post. What is the error message that you are getting? And what is the SDK version you are using?

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom i am using your given example sample where its showing me Failed to initialize zoom SDK Error 1. Internal Error Code 0 , for that i use the ` if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized()) {
mInitAuthSDKCallback = callback;

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
        initParams.jwtToken = SDK_JWTTOKEN;
        initParams.appKey = SDK_KEY;
        initParams.appSecret = SDK_SECRET;
        initParams.enableLog = true;
        initParams.logSize = 50;
        initParams.domain=AuthConstants.WEB_DOMAIN;
        initParams.videoRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryModeStack;
        mZoomSDK.initialize(context, this, initParams);
    }`  but its not working and SDK is i download from here "https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/getting-started/install-sdk"

Hi, do you resolve it? I have the same issue.

How to resolve it? I have the same one.

I resolved it. The value of SDK_JWTTOKEN shall be empty.

I have this same issue. In my case, 2 weeks ago was the last time we had a meeting using zoom integration in our app. Just today, I started seeing "Service has not been initialized successfully. This app worked 2 weeks ago and is currently being served on Playstore (Android) and Appstore(iOS). We are looking forward to another meeting 2 weeks from now. Kindly help. This is the last SDK version I used to develop v4.4.56656.1030 (android).

Hi Tobiak,

I see you have the same question in another post:

I will provide further assistance over there. Thanks!