Error while uninstalling apps from Zoom App Marketplace

Actually I had Installed some Apps from the marketplace, but then the apps required additional setup in my point of view so I came to the place where you could uninstall it in the browser, but then when I did so it shows an error, I have been trying to uninstall it for almost a month but it still shows a error, I have tried it in 2 separate devices.

The Error is shown like this: Error: Network Error.

The Apps are: Wikipedia Search and Twitter.

The Error will again come up for me if I press uninstall beside the App’s name and choose an option for why your uninstalling it.

Please note: I have tried uninstalling it after clearing the cookies in the browser. I have tried do it in the Chrome and Edge browsers. I am having a stable network, with a speed of 300mbps and I stay in the Middle East.

Hi @Kevin05,

Strange, thank you for raising this with us. Can you let me know if you’re seeing any errors logged in the browser console when this message appears? Do you have any firewall/network restrictions?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom ,

Yes, there are a few errors which u can see in the image below. No, I don’t have any firewall or network restrictions.

Regards,
Kevin

Actually I don’t feel u can read what’s written on the console so I will show it here, sorry for the inconvenience.

Error: Network Error index.js?v=1634574651615:1
/api/v1/apps/tS3GZm1cR4etaC7dEbKBtA/subscriptions delete
{uninstallReason: 2, desc: ‘’} undefined

DELETE App Marketplace vendors.min.js?v=1634574651615:36
1/apps/tS3GZm1cR4etaC7dEbKBtA/subscriptions net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

If u need anymore just let me know

Regards.
Kevin

Thanks so much for confirming these details, @Kevin05.

I’ve shared this with our Marketplace Engineers and we’re looking into it for you. (ZOOM-317181).

I’ll follow up with you here shortly,
Will

Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Thanks, @Kevin05 —I hope to have an update shortly.

Hi @will.zoom,

Any updates?

Hi @Kevin05,

Thanks for checking back on this—I don’t have an update quite yet, but I’ve just followed up with our Engineering team on this. I will follow up here as soon as I have more details to share.

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

Ok, thanks!!

Regards.

Thanks, I will follow up here shortly!

Hello @will.zoom,

It’s been a month, so anything about the matter. I replied because its been almost a month or else this post might get closed.

Regards,
Kevin

Hey @Kevin05,

Our sincere apologies that this is ongoing—thanks for keeping this open. I’ve just followed up with our Engineering team on this.

Thanks,
Will

Hi,
Any updates? It still keeps showing the error.

Regards,
Kevin

Hi @Kevin05,

Thanks for following up on this again, and my sincere apologies for the continued delay on this. I’ve just followed up with our Engineering team and I believe this is likely related to a caching issue on our end. I hope to have an ETA on resolution soon, and my apologies once again.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.