EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (code=EXC_I386_INVOP, subcode=0x0) when a user leave the sessions

Hey @hisham,

Are you seeing a crash when a user leaves in the latest version of the video sdk?

Thanks!
Michael

I have version v1.1.0 (8619.0611) zoom-video-sdk-iOS-1.1.0
I’m not sure if that’s the latest one or not

Hey @hisham,

That is indeed the latest, would you mind sharing your code that is in your onUserLeft callback?

Thanks!
Michael

here is it

func onUserLeave(_ helper: ZoomVideoSDKUserHelper!, users userArray: [ZoomVideoSDKUser]!) {
        // UserArray contains the users that recently left.
        // Use helper to perform actions on a user.
        if let userArray = userArray {
            for user in userArray {
//                print(user)
                // Get User's videoCanvas.
                if let usersVideoCanvas = user.getVideoCanvas() {
                    // Unsubscribe User's videoCanvas to render their video stream.
                    usersVideoCanvas.unSubscribe(with: self.partyCamView)
                }
            }
        }
    }

I tried to add a breakpoint on the first line but the crash happens without fire that breakpoint,
also, the crash error is the following :
-[ZoomVideoSDKUserImpl retain]: message sent to deallocated instance

I think it’s trying to retain a released object

Hey @hishaml,

Would you be able to reproduce the crash one last time then do the following:

1. Create an email to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us with a link to this post and a mention of my name
  2. Add this code snippet to the email
  3. Attach the SDK logs from that instance, instructions for obtaining the logs can be found at the bottom of this page https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization. The instructions are the same for both the Client SDK and the Video SDK.
  4. Attach the .CRASH file from your application to the email as well.

Thanks!
Michael

Basically,

Error occurs in Device A (IOS version) when execute endSession(false) in Device B

Hey @ibrahim.aljameel,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Are you on the latest version of the SDK?

Thanks!
Michael

hey @Michael_Condon

yes v1.1.0

hello @Michael_Condon,

Any updates on this Error?

Thank you

Hey @ibrahim.aljameel,

No updates quite yet, we are still investigating the issue.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi, having the same issue using zoom video SDK 1.1.2.
Are there any updates on possible fixes or workarounds?

Hey @frkizg,

1. Create an email to DeveloperSupport@zoom.us with a link to this post and a mention of my name
  2. Add this code snippet to the email
  3. Attach the SDK logs from that instance, instructions for obtaining the logs can be found at the bottom of this page https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/iOS/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization . The instructions are the same for both the Client SDK and the Video SDK.
  4. Attach the .CRASH file from your application to the email as well.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @frkizg,

We have identified a fix for this, which will be included in a new release later this month. Please let me know if you are still able to reproduce after updating once that release is available.

In case you weren’t already aware, we will post in #new-releases once the new version is available with a link to our full release notes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!