Crashs on IOS after user leave session

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected Video SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

Description
App Freeze after user leave session on IOS (works fine on Android) so i have to stop the app from xCode to kill it, no logs from the app after leave of the user
Errors
Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0xa8fd41380)

Which React Native Video SDK version?
version 1.6.2

Video SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
Video of the behavior
Screen Recording 2023-04-16 at 00.08.34.mov - Google Drive

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. iPhone 12]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

having a same problem with that. Just need to update app.
If you want to enjoy the latest and best songs with sycn lyrics. Resso Music helps you in finding the best music experience

I had the same issue with the same SDK version but we are using native iOS. We reverted back to 1.3.1 for now. Although, the latest fixes in 1.7.2 look promising, but I have not tried it yet.

well i’m gonna test it i be back with an answer

still got the same issue with all versions and i don’t have version 1.7.2 in my dashboard only got 1.6.2

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.