Expired signature

I enabled debug flag on ZoomMtng.init() so it automatically printed the errorCallback and thats where I got that message. I was setting my role to 0.

However, I have a resolution on this.

I noticed that my mac on which zoom sdk was not working as expected, was running El Captain - which is an old OS. I have been ignoring messages to upgrade my OS for a while now. I took this opportunity to upgrade to Mojave last night. (OS was the only difference between my 2 laptops). And after the update, it worked straight away.

I was surprised it had a dependency on Operating System.

@michael_p.zoom, Are there any plans to add more functions to the SDK? Like ability to programmatically view and toggle between participants list and any other features that are available when I use the “web” version to attend a meeting? If so, could you please share some details? Also, Is there a way to detect events using the SDK and handle business logic in callbacks or promises - something similar on the lines of ZoomMtn.on(‘meetingEnd’, function() { /* do something here */ }) etc. Right now, if the meeting ends, it throws a popup and I had hook up my callback to the availability of that popup message.

Thanks a lot for your great work.

-Uday