our need step by step
- On ZOOM, I create a webinar
- the user signs up on my site and pays for the webinar (I specify that this should not be done on zoom but on my site)
- Once the user has registered and paid I would like to send (via API) the user data to zoom (name, surname, e-mail) to receive the credentials from zoom
- Receive the personal credentials of each user as a zoom response so that they can be registered and sent to the user.
- The user receives the credentials, accesses the webinar with the zoom apps, is recognized with Name and surname
- Zoom webinar records the time of use of each individual user
- For each user, we can know by querying the user time through API for each user.
Can you show me the correct way?
I don’t have any error to report.