Facing error in running Zoom Video SDK

I have build an app in Video SDK to get sdkkey,sdk secret key and when i am trying to host a meeting in my zoom vidoe sdk linked account its shows access restricted.
Please Help!
@donte.zoom
@gianni.zoom
@chunsiong.zoom

@Debabrata47 i don’t understand what you mean.

Video SDK is not compatible with the Zoom portal screenshot which you have shared.

@chunsiong.zoom
1)I am trying run the Zoom Video SDK through zoom official github code.
2)Like meeting web sdk where we need to host a meeting and obtain the Meeting and id and password and put in the meeting web sdk and run it to enter into meeting through web sdk,does the process differ for Video sdk?
3)In video sdk folder:
zoom-video-sdk-web->purejs-demo->src->js->config.js:
I have this code
export default {
sdkKey: ’ ',
sdkSecret: ’ ',
topic: ‘My Meeting’,
password: ‘798064’,
name: ‘Testing’,
sessionKey: ‘84484326233’,
user_identity: ‘’
};

Here i need a meeting to be hosted already inorder to input in sessionkey(meeting id) and password right?

Please correct me if i am wrong?

@Debabrata47

Video SDK is a different product which is not compatible with Zoom Meetings.

If you want to join/start Zoom Meetings, please look for Meeting SDK sample apps.

Hope that helps

@chunsiong.zoom
Can you please provide steps to initiate a meeting using Video SDK.

@Debabrata47 ,

There is no Meeting in Video SDK.

If you want to start a video call in Video SDK, we call it a video session.

To simplify the answer, a video session is made up of a topic and password.

The information below will help you to create a video sessionw with the topic “My Meeting” and password “798064”

To join the video session, you will need another user to use same web Video SDK or mobile Video SDK with the same SDKKey, SDKSecret, Topic and Password

export default {
sdkKey: ’ ',
sdkSecret: ’ ',
topic: ‘My Meeting’,
password: ‘798064’,
name: ‘Testing’,
sessionKey: ‘84484326233’,
user_identity: ‘’
};

@chunsiong.zoom
Okay got what you mean!
And i was able to run the Video SDK,can you check that is what what u call a video session below(attaching ss):

Some more queries:
1)When i go to Audio,video and share and click on recording button i get this error:

Can you please guide how to resolve it!

@Debabrata47 ,

It seems that cloud recording is not enabled on your video SDK account

Cloud Recording is an addition add-on for Video SDK.

@chunsiong.zoom ,
Thank you for replying,Any idea how to enable it or where to change in code to enable the cloud recording.

@Debabrata47 ,

This is a paid add-on. You will need to add it from your billing page after signing to your video SDK account zoom.us

Hi @chunsiong.zoom,

Can you assist me in understanding whether I can access the recordings stored in our organization’s Zoom cloud storage using a Video SDK account that I recently created? Do I need to integrate the Video SDK with the organization’s account to retrieve cloud recordings using API references, or is there another way to achieve this?

Thanks
Aadithya

Can you assist me in understanding whether I can access the recordings stored in our organization’s Zoom cloud storage using a Video SDK account that I recently created?

@aadistudio No, you access cannot your organization’s Zoom cloud storage using a Video SDK account. Using Video SDK Account, you can only access Video SDK Cloud Recording.

Video SDK and Meeting SDK are different product.

If you want to access your organization’s Zoom Cloud Storage, you will need to create a Server to Server OAuth application on marketplace.zoom.us, using a log in which is associated with the organization’s account.

1 Like