Fail to log in zoom account (always return nil)

Description
Hi,
I am currently trying to log in to Zoom through my app. This is my code thus far:

iMobileRTCAuthService *authService = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getAuthService];
if (!authService) {
    return;
}

[authService loginWithEmail:@"email@gmail.com" password:@"123456" remeberMe:NO];

MobileRTCAccountInfo *account = [authService getAccountInfo];
if (!account) {
    return;
}

I try to login to Zoom though my app by calling: [MobileRTCAuthService loginWithEmail:password:remeberMe: ]. It seems like it is not successfully logging into my zoom account because [MobileRTCAuthService getAccountInfo] always returns nil. (The email and password parameters are correct, just changed it for the purpose of posting here). Am I doing something wrong or am I missing a step? Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Which version?
v4.6.15805.0403

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone 7

Hi andy.ly,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Are you getting any error messages? Please note that the login request is an async call, you will need to implement the callback onMobileRTCLoginReturn to get the result of the login request. You may refer to the implementation in our demo app:https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/SDKPresenters/how_to_init_auth_sdk/how_to_auth_sdk/SDKAuthPresenter%2BAuthDelegate.m#L25; Once the login is success, then you will be able to retrieve the user info.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I am also facing this issue randomly, sometimes I am able to get account info, after I log out and again login with the same credentials I am getting nil in account info in “onMobileRTCLoginReturn” delegate.

Hi @pandiyaraj,

Thanks for the reply. Is this reproducible with the demo app? Could you provide the SDK log when this issue happens for us to further investigate?

Thanks!