Failed to run React Native App

Description
Hello, i did all the steps to implement VideoSDK in react native project version 0.69.5
after i try to run my project with yarn install or with Android Studio it failed to run as you see in the screenshot

Which React Native Video SDK version?
Version Of RN VideoSDK is 1.2.0

Video SDK Code Snippets
The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.
Ican’t upload the screenshot

> Task :zoom_react-native-videosdk:compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/RNZoomVideoSdkModule.java:53: error: RNZoomVideoSdkModule is not abstract and does not override abstract method onLiveTranscriptionMsgError(ILiveTranscriptionLanguage,ILiveTranscriptionLanguage) in ZoomVideoSDKDelegate
public class RNZoomVideoSdkModule extends ReactContextBaseJavaModule implements ZoomVideoSDKDelegate, LifecycleEventListener {
       ^
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/convert/RNZoomVideoSDKErrors.java:67: error: cannot find symbol
      put(ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Meeting_Share_Error, "ZoomVideoSDKError_meeting_Share_Error");
                            ^
  symbol:   variable Errors_Meeting_Share_Error
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/convert/RNZoomVideoSDKErrors.java:68: error: cannot find symbol
      put(ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Meeting_Share_Module_Not_Ready, "ZoomVideoSDKError_meeting_Share_Module_Not_Ready");
                            ^
  symbol:   variable Errors_Meeting_Share_Module_Not_Ready
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/convert/RNZoomVideoSDKErrors.java:69: error: cannot find symbol
      put(ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Meeting_Share_You_Are_Not_Sharing, "ZoomVideoSDKError_meeting_Share_You_Are_Not_Sharing");
                            ^
  symbol:   variable Errors_Meeting_Share_You_Are_Not_Sharing
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/convert/RNZoomVideoSDKErrors.java:70: error: cannot find symbol
      put(ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Meeting_Share_Type_Is_Not_Support, "ZoomVideoSDKError_meeting_Share_Type_Is_Not_Support");
                            ^
  symbol:   variable Errors_Meeting_Share_Type_Is_Not_Support
/Users/user/Desktop/Projects/RedCurseur/DREEBZ/mobile.v2/node_modules/@zoom/react-native-videosdk/android/src/main/java/com/reactnativezoomvideosdk/convert/RNZoomVideoSDKErrors.java:71: error: cannot find symbol
      put(ZoomVideoSDKErrors.Errors_Meeting_Share_Internal_Error, "ZoomVideoSDKError_meeting_Share_Internal_Error");
                            ^
  symbol:   variable Errors_Meeting_Share_Internal_Error
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
6 errors

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Samsung A6+]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

The documentation has been a little difficult to work with, and we are currently rewriting it. The current version of the React Native SDK should be 1.3.1, but NPM has not been correctly updated, it seems.

If you log into your Video SDK account, you can download v1.3.1, along with the Android and iOS SDKs to add to the wrapper.

Let me know if that helps, or if you still have any trouble!

Hi can you help me in step by step integration of Zoom SDK in react-native app as documentation seems to be overwhelming to me?

i have fix the problem by run yarn add @zoom/videosdk and download the sample from dashboard then i replaced folder android and ios from the sample inside the node_modules/@zoom1234/videosdk

with pleasure my friend just tag me in your problem

Like i can’t understand the steps involved:
Download android SDK add it to React native wrapper and so on.
Can u kindly brief out all the steps from scratch that i need to do?

download the sample react native app from your account try to run it first after it’s working just install the package and replace the package with the one inside the sample react native and follow the doc

Interesting that this works - at least I can try and track down the differences and see if I can provide better instructions. Thanks for you help here!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.