FAQ presented View controller navigation bar is not using the default appearance

I am using the latest iOS SDK and using the SDK with the custom UI.

During regression testing, presenting the FAQ controller no longer works as it used to ( Is it the latest SDK or is ios14?). When presenting the FAQ controller the navigation bar, title and buttons are white. See screenshot

I made up this ugly code to be sure that the buttons are visible (It is also very unsecure since I don’t have access to the presented controller)

UIViewController* controller = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] mobileRTCRootController];
[[[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getMeetingService] presentQAViewController:controller];

dispatch_time_t delayTime = dispatch_time(DISPATCH_TIME_NOW, 0.3 * NSEC_PER_SEC);
dispatch_after(delayTime, dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{
    if (controller.presentedViewController) {
        UINavigationController* navigationController = (UINavigationController*)controller.presentedViewController;
        [navigationController.viewControllers.lastObject makeNavBarColored];
        UIBarButtonItem* left = [navigationController.viewControllers.lastObject.navigationItem leftBarButtonItem];
        [left setTitleTextAttributes:@{NSForegroundColorAttributeName: [ColorUtils primaryText]} forState:UIControlStateNormal];
        UIBarButtonItem* right = [navigationController.viewControllers.lastObject.navigationItem rightBarButtonItem];
        [right setTitleTextAttributes:@{NSForegroundColorAttributeName: [ColorUtils primaryText]} forState:UIControlStateNormal];
    }
});

This has to be fixed. The presented controller should be using the default appearance OR use only it’s own UI BUT it cannot be a mixed of the two.

Do you have maybe a better solution than mine to solve this issue?

Best regards,
Nicolas

Hey @nicolas.bonnet,

Thanks for using the dev forum! It is good to see you again.

I am working on reproducing this issue on my end. If I can reproduce it, I will inform the team of this issue.
I will update you with what I find. You are using version 5.2.42037.1112, correct?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon
Yes I am using this version 5.2.42037.1112