There are too many bugs in 5.9.3 without root navigation controller

Description
First of all, my root view controller is not navigation view controller.
Also I don’t use custom UI.
Bugs:

• No user interaction on custom host waiting screen (onJBHWaitingWithCmd implemented)
  • Navigation bar transparent in iOS 15.0 (chat, settings, attendees screens)
  • Custom host waiting screen navigation bar overlapped (main UIWindow overlapped by MobileRTCDefaultWindow)

Which iOS Meeting SDK version?
v5.9.3.2512

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Screen recording
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Set up sample project without root navigation controller and with custom UI
  2. Enable - (void)onJBHWaitingWithCmd:(JBHCmd)cmd in SDKStartJoinMeetingPresenter+MeetingServiceDelegate
  3. Join to meeting with PMI (Personal Meeting ID)
  4. See error

Screenshots
iOS 15.0:

iOS 14.4, iOS 13.1, iOS 12.4:
The main UIWindow stay under MobileRTCDefaultWindow. They have the same windowLevel (normal).

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Device: iPhone simulator

Additional context
Logs for crash on iOS 12.4 when trying to connect after host waiting screen:
logs.txt

It’s sample project without root navigation controller and with 2 commented fixes:

1. self.previousJBHCmd = cmd; - fixing double call onJBHWaitingWithCmd JBHCmd_Show
  2. self.view.window.windowLevel = 1; - fixing UIWindow overlapping

I made a mistake describing the stages of reproduction.

1. Set up the sample project without root navigation controller and without custom UI.

Hi @kovyashevsb,

We are aware of some issues when not setting the root navigation controller. The 5.9.6 release of the iOS SDK will contain a fix for this, which should be available at the end of this month. Please let me know if you are still experiencing these issues after that version of the SDK is available and we can investigate further.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.