File_type CSV, is that a new format?

We have some server scripts that we’ve developed to download a meeting’s recorded files. What kind of file_type is CSV?

Hi @kchan,

Thanks for reaching out about this. To clarify, are you referring to seeing a .CSV file returned in the API response for our GET Meeting Recordings endpoint, or are you referring to something else? Let me know if you can provide some more details about where you’re seeing this.

Thanks,
Will

My apologies for not being clear. Yes, during an api call e.g. “https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/‘user_id’/recordings?from=2020-06-01&to=2020-06-02”. We parse through the json returned for media related to a meeting and file_type csv returned. Is that just a temporary state?

Hey @kchan,

Interesting—is it possible to share an example with me here so that I can help confirm this for you?

Thanks,
Will

I didn’t see a reference to it in the docs but looking at the downloaded file it is a csv file. It’s a summary of a meeting poll.

Hi @kchan,

Thank you for clarifying—you’re correct in that Meeting Polls will be returned via a .csv.

We will work on updating our documentation to reflect this.

cc @shrijana.g

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.