Find out the account plan (Free, Business, Pro, etc)

Description
Is there a way of determining the plan level of an account that has been connected using OAuth?

In particular, I am trying to determine the maximum amount of concurrent meetings (described in a zoom article named “Hosting multiple meetings simultaneously”).

I have reviewed the accountSettings and User endpoints, but have not come away with a clear answer to my question from looking at this unfortunately.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
User Setttings / other?

Hi @hurast , to see plan info for a user the endpoint you mentioned is correct:

Licensed users on Business, Education, and Enterprise accounts can host up to 2 meetings at the same time. Both meetings need to be started by the original meeting host or by an alternative host. The host can leave the meeting and pass host privileges to another user if needed.

Note: While these users can have 2 meetings active at the same time, this is typically achieved by the meetings being started and run on separate devices, as by default users are unable to join or start multiple meetings simultaneously on the desktop client.

The endpoint linked shares is the user is business, enterprise etc. licensing to determine if they can have 2 meetings active at the same time.