Floating Window Size

Setting Gallery View Programmatically not working with latest sdk version :
zoom-c-sharp-wrapper-5.7.6.1079

To gallery mode:
meetingUIController.SwitchFloatVideoToGalleryMod();

Resizing this floating window also not working using this code:
meetingUIController.ChangeFloatoActiveSpkVideoSize(SDKFloatVideoType.FLOATVIDEO_Large);

Also how i can hide this option : “Show Non-Video Participants” when click on 3 dots…
three_dots

Please reply, haven’t got any reply in last 6 days ?

Hi @nilefire103,

I’m a little confused by what you are trying to accomplish here. It looks like you are attempting to use gallery and active speaker at the same time, which is not possible. Can you please elaborate on what you are looking to accomplish?

Thanks!

Its really not confusing, try these steps:

1. Join Meeting
  2. Gallery view floating window appearing on right hand side
  3. Gallery view has 3/4/5 thumbnails depends on active participants
  4. When i mouse over it, on top right will see a blue small 3 dots button
  5. When click on it, it shows 2 options : Pin & Show Non-Video Participants
  6. I just want to get this Pin menu available, but not the Show Non-Video Participants, so that no one can see that how many users are connected in meeting & what are their names…
  7. This same thing happen if i double click a video / pin a video, Now i see thumbnails on top of the screen in single line. Here also i get this blue button & these 2 menus when click on that blue button.

So what I need is to remove “Show Non-Video Participants” & just want to keep Pin menu available

Hi @nilefire103,

It sounds like you may be making an incorrect assumption around some terminology used by Zoom. The active speaker view is meant to show one active speaker at a given time. This is an alternative view to the gallery view, so it is not possible to show both active speaker view and gallery view at the same time. This means that the method you mentioned to switch to gallery view in your original post directly conflicts with the method used to resize the active speaker view. It is not clear what you are looking to accomplish by calling these methods though, so further clarification is still needed.

So what I need is to remove “Show Non-Video Participants” & just want to keep Pin menu available

This is not possible with the default UI. For control this granular, you would need to implement a custom meeting UI from scratch.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.