Frequently receiving invalid_request / token revocation from Zoom

I think Zoom is well aware of the problem, but perhaps don’t feel the urge to fix this since their own app doesn’t do this and have yet not experienced this by trying to use an app that keeps asking them to re-authorize every single day. If they can force their engineer(s) into a room for three days with nothing but an app that does this, they may soon realize how frustrating this is for both users and developers that keep hearing about this multiple times a day every single day.

Point to me ONE other app in this entire universe that does this and I will rest my case. This is not expected behavior, this is not a security feature; this is a glaring oversight and an embarrassing flaw in the current authorization flow that must take precedence over any new feature that the team is working on.

This is so bad that even our users don’t buy the excuse - they refuse to believe that Zoom cannot handle more than one active device at a time. I feel unless I start forwarding all these emails we receive, to zoom, this problem may never get fixed.