Full screen did not work on safari or iphone

Description
Full screen of API Zoom did not work on safari browser or on iphone. It was notice that on android or another browsers (chorme, firefox) the funcionality works normally.

Error
Full screen did not expand on iphone

- Version Iphone (safari)

Thanks

Hey @gledson,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

When you initially click on the enlarge icon, is the screen changing dimensions or are you saying it’s failing to pull up the native iOS player? If you happen to have any additional screenshots or details, this will be helpful for taking a closer look as well.

Thanks,
Will

Hi Will,

I’m using the API via javascript. Testing the API on android and other browsers works, but when trying to use the iphone XR the full screen function does not work. I’m using a php page to present the player and calling within an iframe on the screen.

is there any function that understands that it is an iphone and it takes the native function of IOS?

iframe src=“meeting.php” allow=“microphone; camera; fullscreen
sandbox=“allow-same-origin allow-pointer-lock allow-scripts allow-popups allow-forms”
frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen class=“videoyou”>
/iframe>

Hey @gledson,

If you are embedding the Web SDK in an iFrame, the full screen button will not work. Please try using the Web SDK without embedding it in an iFrame, and the full screen button should work. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

Thanks for the tip.

But even if the SDK is not used by the iframe, the problem persists.

I am using the sample SDK that you have made available.

But the error of the full screen continues.

I have an iphone XR but the function does not work.

Is there any solution?

Hey @gledson,

Our Web SDK engineers are looking into this issue. We will get back to you with an update soon. (CS-2369)

Can I ask what version of the Web SDK, iPhone, and Safari are you using?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @gledson ,

Unfortunately using Safari on an iPhone does not support the fullscreen API. Please see the following document for further information:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.