GET Meeting is it possible to get more detailed status response?

With Retrieve A Meeting method I can get status of waiting | started | finished - is there any way of getting more detailed info like who has joined/left the meeting etc?

Thanks

Hi @accesstelehealth,

This is definitely possible. You can consider using our Dashboard API which Retrieves Meeting Participants. Please note that this API is only available for paid accounts that have enabled the dashboard feature.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ojus

Hey @accesstelehealth,

You can also use Zoom Webhooks to get more information about the meeting in real time.

Here is the response of the Meeting Participant Joined webhook

Here is the response of the Meeting Participant Left webhook

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Ojus & Tommy,
We have a paid API account and a basic marketplace app I made - we are making calls to your API via our node server using fetch, is there an API method I can call to get these details?

I am getting error: 400 - {“code”:200,“message”:"Only available for paid account and enabled Dashboard feature.

Hey @accesstelehealth,

To receive a webhook notification, your node server needs to have an endpoint that matches a webhook apps “Event notification endpoint URL”

41%20AM

To use the Retrieve Meeting Participants API, you need to have the Dashboard Feature (Business, Education or API Plan), AND Admin access, or the Dashboard and Report permissions.

What’s your company domain name so I can check what plan you have?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Tommy, the company name is Access Telehealth and we have the paid API plan.

Hey @accesstelehealth,

The user on your account who is trying to call the Retrieve Meeting Participants API needs to be an Account Admin, or have the Dashboard permission enabled in user settings.

You can do this by creating a role called “Developer” and check the “Dashboard” permission.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
I am the owner of the account and it has “Dashboard” ticked by default. Why cant I see the dashboard?

Hey @accesstelehealth,

I just looked into your account, and you do not have the Admin Dashboard feature turned on.

Please contact support@zoom.us and ask for the Admin Dashboard feature to be enabled. Once enabled, it should work.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks Tommy, I have now activated dashboard and everything is working, cheers.

1 Like

Good to hear, happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like