Get time when each participant spoke using API

Description
I have created one User App which use oAuth to get permission to receive meetings and recording.
I am using NodeJs and RestAPIs, webhook to get meetings and receive recordings and I am able to download the audio and video files using webhook.
Is possible to get the details on the time when each meeting participant spoke using web API

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
/report/meetings/${meetingId}/participants

1 Like

Hey @aruna1997

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This suggested thread does not help as I looking to get the time when each participant spoke

Hey @aruna1997,

Please see my post here about using the Timeline file to get the timestamp when each participant spoke:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy,

Thanks for the link. Looks like these are account level settings, not meeting level settings. Would user Apps have access to change these settings? Or do need a pro licensed user to enable it?

Thanks

Also is this enabled only for Business+ accounts with audio transcription enabled:

Hey @aruna1997,

Correct, once you setup the account level settings and a pro account, you will be able to generate the timeline file.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.