Get Participant Counts

Description

1. I have created one User App which use oAuth to get permission to receive meetings and recording.
  2. I use NodeJs and RestAPIs, webhook to get meetings and receive recordings,
  3. I am able to download the audio and video files using webhook.
  4. Now I need number of attendees / participants, how do I get it?

I see a report API, but when I tried to use it, get scope not defined,

**Which App Type (OAuth/Webhook)
/report/meetings/${meetingId}/participants
Thanks

Hey @aruna1997

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

This was the error I got
Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin, zms:report:read]”. But I don’t see any report scope in oAuth configuration to enable.

Hey @aruna1997,

What is the name of your app? Happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,
Thanks for your time.
RAFIKI-AI is a oAuth App that gets permission to access meetings and recordings. I am able to get the meetings and recordings, but I also need participants, not sure how to get it.

How do I make this app shareable within our circle for unit testing.

Thanks

Hey @aruna1997,

Have you tried using any of the following participant endpoints:

As for sharing your app, you can do so with users under your Zoom account, or if you want to test with users outside your Zoom account you can request a beta test url:

Thanks,
Tommy

User doesn’t need to register to participate in the meeting and our User App is registered under a pro license account.

This is what I tried
/report/meetings/${meetingId}/participants. I got
Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [report:read:admin, zms:report:read]”.

I don’t know where to enable this scope, I don’t see any scope to enable. image

Hey @aruna1997,

For user level OAuth apps, you can use the Get Past Meeting Participant endpoint.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.