Get total number of basic users in account

I may be missing the API command, but where do you get the total number of “Basic” users on an account without tallying each individual user profile. I can get “Licensed” users, just not “Basic”.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hey @mkumar05

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

1 Like

The bot response did not have the answer I was looking for :slightly_frowning_face:

Hey @mkumar05,

You can use the List Users API and count the number of users with a basic plan.

Thanks,
Tommy

I guess I can put in a feature request for the current number of basic users in an account as well. I have an app that counts the number of users, but for cloud apps, that can be expensive to track in close to realtime.

Hey @mkumar05,

Yes, feel free to make a feature request here: #feature-requests

If you are looking for real time user creation you can use our User Created Webhook:

Thanks,
Tommy

I’m not quite at user creation yet, but I will probably be working on that soon. For now I was tracking license types and daily license usage trends for our account and needed a count of the number of Basic users to help out with that. Thanks again!

Maneesh

Gotcha! You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.