Getting CORS issue Zoom Web SDK 1.8.6 Embedded in Angular 5

Hi @tommy / Zoom Developer Team

Description
When hitting ZoomMtg.join({…}) giving error. Chrome Console giving CORS issue as pasted below.

All Zoom API calls are from server side.

Error
Response of Join method is
{method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: undefined, errorCode: 3622}

Which version?
Web SDK 1.8.6

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):
Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Zoom Developer Team : Quick help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hey @gshukla,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Based on the URLs that are referenced there, it seems that you are embedding the Web Client, is that correct? Are you able to share a public git repo of your code so that I can advise further? In the meantime, please see our Sample Web App for an example of how the Web SDK can be implemented.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,
Thanks for your reply.

I have integrated the @zoom1234/websdk in my existing Angular 5 applications. Everything looks good except ZoomMtg.join({ }) going into error. I don’t know if anything blocking the request.

Could you please specify what would be the reason so that I can trouble shoot . Please help.

Error: What does error code 3622 specifies?
{method: “join”, status: false, result: null, errorMessage: undefined, errorCode: 3622}

Network Tab:

Hey @gshukla ,

Can you please try again? We just fixed a similar issue and my hope is that it also resolved this.

Please let us know. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

HI @tommy ,

Still NOT fixed. I reinstalled the package 1.8.6 but not fixed. I am stuck with my development. Please suggest some work around.

Hey @gshukla ,

Thanks for letting us know. We are working through this issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy ,
Do you have any update?

Hey @gshukla ,

The issue in the thread I shared is now fixed.

That being said, you may be experiencing a different issue.

Can you please provide a github repo with a sample of the issue so we can help you debug it?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,
I am still getting below issue when joining meeting

But when I hit this from browser tab, it responded

https://rwcva.cloud.zoom.us/wc/ping/91582168144?ts=1613455951361&auth=bqniqdoUxJLyiqFAprg8nchI-NVyxRT0RaXJhLXoMQo&rwcToken=IyaHEOhpVrNe5p2nVSbmWcLedW_J89kXETWVfHGlca8&dmz=1

Could you please help me on priority. We can arrange meeting, if you could join and see my code and due to restrictions I am not able to send GIT repo.

Hey @gshukla ,

While we are still investigating this issue, can you please try upgrading to version 1.9.0 to see if that resolves the issue? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I upgraded to 1.9.0 bit still NOT worked.

Hi @tommy,

The issue is resolved now. Thank you

Actually, we have Application Insights implemented in the angular app, that was restricting the Zoom WebSdk to work properly. I turned it OFF.

Could you please let me know any work around how I can use Application Insight now

1 Like

Hey @gshukla ,

Happy to hear turning off Application Insights resolved the issue.

I am not familiar with Application Insights, so I am not able to provide a solution on how to not have it restrict the Zoom Web SDK. Perhaps you can reach out to the Application Insights team?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi @tommy ,
Many thanks for your continuous support. The issue has been resolved

Hey @gshukla,

I’m happy to hear that @tommy answered your question! Feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.