Getting error: "code": 2031 while executing get api for zoom phone

While executing Zoom phone API, we are receiving error " " code": 2031, “message”: "Zoom Phone has not been enabled for this account ."}. Kindly assist us on this, so that we can successfully get the data.

Note: Scope for ZOOM phone has been enabled and App Type is OAuth.

Hi @amlesh.sengar

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.
I believe that this error is could be cause because the account associated with the OAuth app does not have a Zoom Plan added to the account.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

HI Elisa,

Please advise, how can we add Zoom Plan to the account associated ?

Thank you for quick response.

Regards,
Harsh Vardhan

Hi @amlesh.sengar

Here you will find some useful information about it:

If you need any help regarding this, feel free to reach out to our Support team here:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us

Best,
Elisa

Please actually investigate the issue instead of posting random guesses. I have the same problem (except for using JWT instead of OAuth). My account (a) is a zoom phone admin (b) has a plan associated.

Did you ever actually try this? I did, yesterday. I got a more-or-less-random canned reply and a request to re-submit the problem to developersupport@zoom.us. The answer I got from there displayed, I am sorry to say, that the person who replied didn’t actually read my question and thus was singularly unhelpful.

Correction: simply forwarding an issue to developersupport@zoom doesn’t actually work because the email still gets attached to the original dialog. I had to create an entirely new message that does not refer to the original support ticket. Sigh.

Hey @matthias.u
I have picked up your ticket from our queue and will be working directly with you from there!
Thanks
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.