Global Dial-In Numbers Not Returning Despite Audio Add-On Purchase

Hi!

We recently purchased the PSTN audio add-on for our Zoom Video SDK, but we are unable to retrieve the global dial-in numbers via the session detail API. According to the documentation here, the global_dial_in_numbers field should return the available numbers, but it’s not being included in the response.

What is the way to configure the session to return these Zoom dial-in numbers so we can integrate with Twilio for Dial-In?

Thanks!

@dmytro.prusov have you tried the create session API?

Hi @chunsiong.zoom ,

I’ve double-checked the session creation API, and here’s the response I’m receiving:

[session_id] => Coe3hb6bTtOddu9YyOI3ig==
[session_number] => 96218375725
[session_name] => 11c23277-67ae-460c-a4a4-42c928d3a42b:room
[created_at] => 2024-09-06T08:17:41Z
[settings] => Array
  (
    [auto_recording] => none
  )

It seems like there are no global_dial_in_numbers returned. Could this be due to missing configurations in the admin panel? Any suggestions or screenshots for setup would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I noticed that the session_number, param that I also need, only appears in the POST response, not in the GET for sessions. Because of this, I have to use Redis to store it as a workaround.

Thanks!

@dmytro.prusov you will probably need something activated on your account for this. I’ll PM you

@chunsiong.zoom I have already had a video call with Tommy Gaessler. Appeared to be that everything was set correctly by us - an issue was on the Zoom side. Fix was quickly deployed and now everything works correctly!

1 Like