Google Script API to download Zoom Recordings returning Partial Downloads

Description
Trying to download Zoom Recording via API but only returning 50MB

Error
No Error Message was Reflected

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth

Which Endpoint/s?
GET https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/’ + userId + ‘/recordings?from=’ + date + '&mc=false&page_size=300

Additional context
The whole script seems to work but im just unable to download the full recording. it doesnt seem to have timed out either.

Hey @ChrysLim,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You mentioned that you are running this through a Google Script. What platform is executing the script? Is it possible there is a limit on that platform?

Thanks,
Max

Hey Max,

Thanks for the reply. I’m running it solely out of Google platform itself. Im not sure if theres a limit because im using a similar app from the zoom app store to download videos to our google drive.

Hey @ChrysLim,

Thank you for following up on this. Would you be able to share the script you’re using so that I can review the code and see if I spot any potential issues?

If so, please submit a ticket through our Developer Support Center and include a link to this thread.

Thanks,
Max

Hey Max,

Sure, I’ll send the script im using over pronto and tag this thread in.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey ChrysLim,

Thank you for submitting a ticket. I’m working with Donte to test this and will follow up with you there.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.