Having trouble integrating zoom windows sdk c#

Description
Im trying to integrate zoom windows sdk using the c# wrapper but i was not successfully but when i try to download and run the demo project https://github.com/zoom/zoom-c-sharp-wrapper it was running fine

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Made a new wpf project
    2.Copied all the files in bin folder of the demo project to bin/x86/Release folder
    3.When i run the application im not getting any call back in Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn

Enabled the sdk logger but i did not find anything there

I assume you’re running CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(), this function returns an SDKError, have you checked the output of that error?

InitParam initParam = new InitParam();
        initParam.enable_log = true;
        ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(initParam);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn(onAuthenticationReturn);
        ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLoginRet(onLoginRet);
        ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLogout(onLogout);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam authParam = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam();
        authParam.appKey = "";
        authParam.appSecret = "";

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(authParam);

Above is the code which iam running
I dont get any errors

Change the code to:

InitParam initParam = new InitParam();
initParam.enable_log = true;
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(initParam);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onAuthenticationReturn(onAuthenticationReturn);
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLoginRet(onLoginRet);
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().Add_CB_onLogout(onLogout);

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam authParam = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.AuthParam();
authParam.appKey = "";
authParam.appSecret = "";

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError sdkErr = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(authParam);
if (sdkErr != ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS)
{
    MessageBox.Show(sdkErr.ToString());
}

This should give you a popup with the SDKError if it isn’t a success.

Im getting SDKERR_UNINTIALIZE

Ah, in which case you need to do this at the start of your code:

ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam param = new ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.InitParam();
param.web_domain = "https://zoom.us";
ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError err = ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.Initialize(param);
if (ZOOM_SDK_DOTNET_WRAP.SDKError.SDKERR_SUCCESS == err)
{
    // Success
}
else
{
    // Handle Initialise error
}
1 Like

Thanks @Proddy its working now , that bit of code was not present in the demo project.

And a small clarification i just need to copy the bin folder from the demo project to bin/x86/Release folder right ?

It is present, just in App.xaml.cs.

Yes, the entire bin folder is required to run your app.

Ohh my bad :ok_man: , Thanks for the info