Help with Zoom Windows Meeting SDK issues

Hey, so I’m trying to get the Zoom Windows Meeting SDK up and running, but I’m running into issues, and there is very little information on what and how to do it on the net. My current issue is the JWT token, which the documentation is ambiguous about, or I simply don’t understand it.

But what I would really love is if there was someone or somewhere where I could ask questions as they arise, and I don’t feel like this is the right place, because of the simplicity of some of my questions. (I am very new to Zoom development and SDK development in general).

So if anyone knows a place or is willing to help me out, please reach out to me, I really need help…

@noahviktorschenk I Hope you will be fine.

This is the right place to share your queries & get solutions. For more you can connect to me from here https://devforum.zoom.us/u/freelancer.nak.

Thanks.

@noahviktorschenk , if you’re running into issues getting the Zoom Windows Meeting SDK running for a meeting bot usecase, check out Recall.ai .

It’s a simple meeting bot API that works out of the box.
So you don’t need to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.